• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud text

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, just starting out with adobe after affects with some basic animation. Trying to make a plane fly by which I already have done with smoke/clouds coming from rear of the plane scaling up to reveal a message. I done the message in photoshop  then when imported it to after affects, it dosen't come in as a text format. Is there any other way I can create my cloud text so I can animate it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could make a text layer right in After Effects if you'd like.  There's a tool for it and everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done the message in photoshop  then when imported it to after affects, it dosen't come in as a text format.

how does it come? show us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tessygirl,

Did you solve your issue yet? Let us know.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day Kevin, how are you? Yes, I did solve it thank you. As a beginner, I'm loving learning creative cloud. Everyday I learn so much. Exciting times ahead. Once again thanks.

Tessygirl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great tessygirl!

It is fun and exciting, isn't it? How did you fix the text issue? Did you end up creating the text layers in After Effects and animating them there? Please let us know how you fixed this issue. You can help others by doing so.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines