• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects (13.7.2) Crashing when Reopening Projects

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to reopen projects I had previously worked on in After Effects and it has been crashing every time. The error message that comes up after it crashes is:Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 7.27.47 PM.png

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling After Effects, but the same problem keep occurring and it only happens when I try to reopen a project. If I'm just starting a new project, everything works fine.

I'm working on a Mac (OS X 10.11.6) with version 13.7.2 of After Effects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing that project into a new one. If that doesn't work, try installing version 13.8.1 (CC 2015.3 release) or 14.0.1 (the CC 2017 release) - making sure you untick the "remove previous versions" option in the "Advanced options" section of the CC app and see if the project files behave in any of those versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi nalaznic,

Did you ever fix this problem? Did Szalam's advice assist you? Still need help?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines