Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects Error Filename.mp4 unsupported format 86::1

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,
Please help me.I am using Ae 2015...It's been working so smoothly...but I opened some of my Ae project files.This error started showing up..I am in middle of editing of a short film I need an urgent help..I downloaded the Quicktime.But it doesn't work.I simplified the source destination it also didn't work.But there was no problem until yesterday when I opened its shows error..I am working on both Ae and Pr ...I have been using many dynamic links too..I tried replacing file...Dependencies ..Still stuck...help me!!!

Ae error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about your source files nobody can tell you much. Start by flushing the AE caches.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an .mp4 filetype.I have been working with this file for almost 3 months.There wasn't any problem.But within a week its starting showing unsupported format.I can't even replace the file.But no problem on importing .mov files.
Thank you for your reply..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did ypu try Mylenium's suggestion? Under preferences-> media & disk cache you should clean both options and see. if that does not work try reinstalling Quicktime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi benniebwoie,

Did either of our experts' suggestions work for you? If so, please mark that answer as the correct one.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines