• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

laptop gtx1060 i7-7700HQ

Advocate ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan was originally to get a dekstop processor and a gtx1080 in a latop, but one just came up which seems great value with the 7700HQ and a 6gb VRAM gtx1060

My current desktop is a i7 5820K at stock with a gtx970 (4gb).  I know its a laptop processor, but will I find it unbearable to edit on?

I use a lot of lumetri effects and layers (like 3 on a clip - sometimes its 4k, and a few adjustment layers to boot).  Will the 1060 compare OK to my 970?

ITs here:  Metabox Prime P650HP/P650HP-G Free Shipping in Australia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The GTX 1060 will beat the GTX 970 any day.  Plus the GTX 1060 is very easily and safely overclocked where the GTX 970 cannot be overclocked with CUDA applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool thanks bill. $700 (aud) cheaper than a similar gtx1080 system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But just seen the screen is a bit meh, 55% srgb. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uh, you said 4k, but the 7700hq is only a 4 core... be prepared to go proxy, lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines