• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting from photo's to lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I export contents from photo's to lightroom?? Also I have a lot of videos stored in photo's will/can these export successfully as well?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

It's not that simple. First you need to find all of the images and videos that are in Photos. How you find them depends on what version of Photos you have. After you find all of them, I recommend reorganizing them in a way that makes sense to you, without having to use an application like Photos, or Lightroom to find them. You may want to put them on a large external hard drive so that you have room to grow with it.

After you have your photos organized you can Import them into a Lightroom catalo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not that simple. First you need to find all of the images and videos that are in Photos. How you find them depends on what version of Photos you have. After you find all of them, I recommend reorganizing them in a way that makes sense to you, without having to use an application like Photos, or Lightroom to find them. You may want to put them on a large external hard drive so that you have room to grow with it.

After you have your photos organized you can Import them into a Lightroom catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines