Exit

Adobe Muse images won't copy and paste?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have created a portfolio site - ashleysimonetto.com

When I right click on any of my images on the web, there is no option to copy and paste or save the image?

Is there a way to fix this? Am I supposed to place my images in Muse a different way?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

You are using 3rd party widgets for the galleries, and, due to the technique, used in these widgets, copying isn’t possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using 3rd party widgets for the galleries, and, due to the technique, used in these widgets, copying isn’t possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might also sometimes depend on which widget you use, I also use 3rd party widgets sometimes and I had to place a so-called disabler to disable right click at all, because I did not want everybody to download images. In your case right click is possible but only to download some ...html.

Because of your nice design I would not change widget (you never know what happens).

If you want people to download your pictures you are free to create another page with another widget that allows download.

or, even better, to download your single portfolio or all portfolios, why not provide a nice looking pdf with you logo and stuff?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines