• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Subscription

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free trail on Lightroom has come to an end and I'm looking to do the monthly payment scheme. I just wondering if the instalments are for a set period of time or will it be continuous?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

The monthly plan is month-by-month.

The yearly plan is a one year contract paid monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The monthly plan is month-by-month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period unless you cancel.

More info: Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

monthly ??

I pay ONCE a year. for 12months subscription.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two ways of paying the Photography Plan:

1. One payment covering a 12 month subscription (what you are doing), or
  2. 12 monthly payments on a one year contract

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you plan to remain subscribed to the creative cloud then the monthly or yearly payments will continue for as long as you decide you want to use the software. Yes, it is a perpetual payment. No, it will not end if you want to continue to be subscribed to the creative cloud. In the long run, it is a little more costly than purchasing upgrades to the standalone program whenever it is released. But you  have more features and the use of Lightroom Mobile. Really, if you're going to subscribe to the creative cloud then plan on keeping it and using it. If that bothers you, then purchase Lightroom 6 as a standalone. When/if Lightroom 7 is released you will have to pay an upgrade fee if you want  the newer version. And you won't have access to the latest Photoshop if you go with the standalone program. You pay for the Internet every month and don't seem to complain about that. Just consider Lightroom as another monthly expense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines