• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burdened by Auto Billing

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been an adobe user for many years in school and in my volunteer work.   I recently changed careers and can not bear the financial burden of the Adobe product subscriptions in the coming year.

I wished to cancel my account but my product subscriptions were from different months.   I'm stuck paying $49.99 to cancel one of my services. I am very disappointed in Adobe for having such predatory billing practices.

The rep offered to instead credit me 3 months of free service instead, AND REMOVE MY ABILITY TO CANCEL EARLY IN THE FUTURE!

Just to be clear that would cost me a total of $80.00 instead of $50.00 and present another opportunity to miss the cancellation window!!! Despicable!

The end result is the same. I no longer require the product.

You can be sure I will never purchase software from Adobe again!!!!!

As if having to pay monthly and eventually more than what the products once cost wasn't enough; you make it difficult to cancel?  Sickening!

THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ADOBE

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you didn't read my post. I have already tried to resolve this situation through the support chat/line.

Linking me the terms of service doesn't make the practice any more agreeable.

Now that I've been charged 49.99 I am well aware of your "Subscription terms"

You replied but you are not helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for the experience.

I will take your comment as a feedback and pass it onto the concerned team so that we can make the experience better in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines