• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure Ugee 1910b won't work with Animate CC

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , so I got the Ugee 1910b to work fine with Animate CC but the pen pressure doesn't work

(I do get the pressure icon). The Ugee software/driver is working fine, the pressure works in : PS, AI, Gimp, Ink, Flash FX Macromedia 2004.

Is there a way to fix this or something Adobe could look into?

Bought the Ugee 1910b to get back into animation. I used to use Flash so I really would like to be able to use Animate CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could try updating your ugee drivers.

and you could use, Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drivers are up to date (just bought the tablet/monitor) and all ready reported Bug .

Tnx anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

(but if you used a disc to install your drivers, they're probably not the most recent.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haha, I never use the discs, I don't even have a disc reader on my computer anymore! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be useful if, in future, you refrained from reporting this issue on multiple posts. It would help all experts here focus on a single post, as also help other users with a similar question see all responses in one post.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, will do, sorry!

Regards,

Ronny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines