• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting a part of an image into another image?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inserting a part of an image into another image? I block on open the property panel and select Output to: new layer with masking of fusion someone can help me; I work with photoshop 2017
Thank you for your response Aponi

[Title edited for clarity - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Not entirely clear, but you can create a cut-out shape or outline and place that on top of a background on a separate Layer. There are several ways of creating cut-outs in Photoshop, the method you choose will spend on your skill and the type of image. There are lots of tutorials available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Lounge to the PS GF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not entirely clear, but you can create a cut-out shape or outline and place that on top of a background on a separate Layer. There are several ways of creating cut-outs in Photoshop, the method you choose will spend on your skill and the type of image. There are lots of tutorials available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines