Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use graphics processor

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to improve the performance of Ligthroom for this active in Preferences the "Use Processor Graphic" box and gives me the following message "Acceleration has been disabled through the graphics processor due to various errors" I have checked and updated the driver for my Ati Radeon HD 4800 Series graphics card, my operating system is Window 7.

Anyone can help me, please solve this problem, the graphics card is compatible with Lightroom?

Thanks for your attention Best regards

[Moved by moderator from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the Lightroom Forum for technical help]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Thanks for everything, I have had problems with that graphics card that I have just solved with the purchase of a new one. Thanks again.
regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR runs faster with it disabled. It is meant mostly for high res, 4/5 K, displays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like AMD is no longer providing driver updates for your HD 4000 series GPU. Last update was 1/21/2013: Legacy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for everything, I have had problems with that graphics card that I have just solved with the purchase of a new one. Thanks again.
regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines