• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open In Design on my MAC - Missing TEXT plug-in

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open Adobe In Design on my MacBook Pro.  Have a pop-up window telling me I am missing text.indesignplugin --- Where do I find this plug-in to download it to my plug-ins folder? I do not see any plug-in with that name in the folder?

In Design Error Message.png

Running CS5.5 on Sierra Mac

Sheryl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

You're on your own to try. But it doesn't work for most people.

CS5.5 is end-of-life and unsupported. Operating systems developed after CS5.5 can be problematic, especially on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is in the last line:

Sierra is incompatible with CS5.5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both Photoshop + Illustrator open and working --- I got the computer at Christmas and In Design was working until 2 days ago despite what Adobe says. Makes no sense that both Photoshop + Illustrator in the same version are working. The entire Adobe Creative Suite opens except for In Design????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're on your own to try. But it doesn't work for most people.

CS5.5 is end-of-life and unsupported. Operating systems developed after CS5.5 can be problematic, especially on a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just called Adobe Sales since Support was not an option. Was told both Photoshop + Illustrator are nearing their end --Another month or so he said they would stop working as well so may just do In Design cloud for 1 month until the other apps stop working. THANKS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines