Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

key word non-alpha in LR6

Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock REQUIRES that keywords with submitted images be organized with the words of greatest relevance to the image be first.  They even have an alert if you submit images directly from Lightroom that tells you the key words are arranged alphabetically and you need to change to their desired order or you cannot submit images!   Most other stock houses have similar requirements and I don't think there is one out there that requires or accepts keywording organized alphabetically.  What are the rest of you finding and does anyone out there have a  simple "workaround" that is effective and simple.

So why do Adobe Stock and Adobe Lightroom not talk to each other?  Or do they do this to make photographers lives miserable?

Lightroom  has always had  a horrible keywording function that I have never understood.  It places all kinds of  markers <<<  or numbers  10000460   all the while putting everything in alphabetical order.  When is Adobe Stock going to tell Adobe Lightroom to fix the keywording function?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Please add your me-too vote and detailed opinion to this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Custom sort order of keywords (instead of alphabetic). | Photoshop Family Customer Community . (This forum is primarily a user-to-user forum in which product developers rarely participate.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add your me-too vote and detailed opinion to this feature request in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Custom sort order of keywords (instead of alphabetic). | Photoshop Family Customer Commun... . (This forum is primarily a user-to-user forum in which product developers rarely participate.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John - Thanks for the heads up about the link to Lightroom: Custom sort order of keywords (instead of alphabetic). | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...  I went there and added my vote to the 26 others.  I encourage ALL OTHERS who visit this issue to do the same.  If Adobe receives enough feedback to modify key wording in Lightroom - maybe they will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines