Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

only sound on some parts of the video

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello my friends,

i have a problem and i hope i can find here a answer.(using premiere elements 14)

Proble:

on some videos (specialy if they are longer about 11min) i have only on something like the first 4 min sound, after that i have no sound and i have in this soundbar no "bars" that show me that ther must be some sound it is just empty. on vlc player i have the hole sound, so it is defenatly existing.

If i put a short video in my programm it works without problems, sound is all times avaliable.

Can anybody help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the source of the sound track?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you letting the video files fully conform when you add them to Premiere Elements? After you add a video to your project, you can watch the conform progress in the lower right corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i don´t do anything with them i just put them in the programm and it is after 4 min no sound on the clim. if i seperate the sound from the clip and put the sound bar in this "music" bar, the i have still the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, it appears  you're not letting the video and sound conform before you start editing.

Meantime, what is your answer to Bill's question? What model of camcorder is this video coming from and what format and resolution is the video? How long are your video clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i put the clips in the programm and weit for a long time, but it changes nothing.

the video is frpm a SJ5000X 60 fps and 720 HD . before i used the hero 2 with same settings (same problem).

theclip is 23 min and i lost the sound at 4 min and 8 sec. if i put a clip with 5 min at all inside it is no problem

i deleted the programm and installed it again, but now it looks a little bit different and i have still the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried it again just at the moment and i saw the first tiem this bar in the rih´ght lower corner it sad something like fitting the clip in but after 10% this indication went away, now i don´t know if it is allready comleatly loaded or if ther is a failure. i tried this with a other clip (18min)

but also here i lost the sound after 2 min

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere.png

This is how it looks like, when the sound is missing after some minutes in the program, why does it happen, how can i change that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means that the program was interrupted while conforming the file. Maybe you started editing your video before the program could complete conforming.

When you first import a video into a project, you must wait for the program to conform it. (You can see the progress in the lower right of the program.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fiel wos complete loaded because i waited till it was by 100% and i have the problem every time, does not metter how long i wait after i impoted it in the program, i waited one time nearly 1h to be realy sure but i have still the same problem, at the beginning of the video i have the sound and everything so the program must be able to read it, sometimes the files from the same camera work fine.

I also installed the program new but still same problem, but now i have so failure messages when i want to put som effects on my clip, it says please put a disk in harddrive H , but i downloaded everything so i don´t know wats the problem here also. if i try this step 3-4 times the effect works on my clip, but that can not be the answer of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Close the program. In Windows Explorer, set Explorer to Show Hidden Files and browse to C:/Users/[Username]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Media Cache Files. Locate and delete the .pek and .cfa files that correspond to your video file.

Restart the program and add your video file to a project. Wait until the video file has completely conformed before you start editing! (When the file is completely conformed, you will see a waveform on the audio track that runs completely through the clip.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines