• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old Photoshop software

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was part of a Business which bought Photoshop software we got three licences which I received One which is on an old laptop which is coming to the end of its Lifetime I recently bought a New Laptop and wish to transfer Photoshop and Dreamweaver lon to New Laptop how do I go about this

Hva tried several times for and email or fone number on the Website to NO AVAIL any help with this I would really appreciate

Regards Tony B   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information - see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

You install programs exactly the same way you did the 1st time... put your disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked

Download & Install instructions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2003339

-kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2260248 will help

-you will need to enter your original serial number during install for non-Cloud programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ya John I need to transfer My old Photoshop and Dreamweaver on to my New Laptop but I'm/We were  only allowed 3 licences and transferring ot now would be a Fourth Licence  I do not have acess to any Disc or the Serial Number as my partner in the business has now left the Country

Have been trying to email the Company or fone them to no avail

Any ideas on wher to start

Regards Tony B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Transferring apps from old computer to new computer does not work.

You must run the actual installation routine to update system files.  Otherwise your software won't communicate with your operating system.   Once installed, you activate  software with your serial number or, if you're a CC subscriber, your member ID and password.

Do you have access to your old installation disks or downloads?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines