• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files I published via Animate CC work fine on Apple devices but not on android

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, some files I published via Animate CC work fine on Apple devices but not on android.

Does anyone can help me?

[irrelevant link removed - kglad]

thanks a lot!

[Title edited for clarity and thread moved from the Lounge to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

1. make sure you're embedding your air runtime

2. use the latest air sdk (24.0.0.180), Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK

Screenshot - 1_26_2017 , 5_24_39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the menuebar is not working on some android devices. (Samsung Galaxy)

on some it is working Xiaomi mi4c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. make sure you're embedding your air runtime

2. use the latest air sdk (24.0.0.180), Find and download archived versions of Adobe AIR SDK

Screenshot - 1_26_2017 , 5_24_39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help, I did not create an AIR-dokument, I created an HTML 5 Canvas document, because I thought this

would run on all devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, html5 isn't all it's supposed to be.  there are variations from browser to browser with the way javascript is executed.

that said, you can work-around browsers variability by detecting the problematic browsers and writing special code just for them.  it's a pain, but doable.

also, that makes your link from message 1 relevant.  (you didn't explain you were using html5/canvas and your link displays the problem.)

so, you can repost your link and see if anyone is willing to debug it for you, or better yet, debug it yourself: https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/remote-debugging/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines