• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cell Style vs Table Style when exporting

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My table styles specify a default cell style for table cells, and I use different cell styles to apply variations within a table. When I export to ePub, the default table style appears, not the cell style applied. It appears the cell style is applied first and the default cell from the table style is second, wiping out the attributes in the cell style.  This seems to be the opposite of how it works in Indesign.

Is there a way to prevent this-?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what is your version of InDesign on what OS platform?
Also important: What kind of ePub do you export?

Some screenshots will be of help.
You could insert images (JPEG and PNG) to your answer with the Forum tools:

InsertInlineImage-ScreenCapture-AdobeForums.png

If you want to share code from the created HTML or CSS, crack open the ePub file by doing a duplicate of the file, change its suffix to zip and unpack it. To format code in a Forum reply use the function "Use advanced editor", select your text and go to >> Syntax Highlighting and do it with the XML or css options. For JavaScript just go for javascript.

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I figured out the problem. The cell styles were in the wrong order in my CSS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines