• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Options such as perpetual license are available for non-connected / airgapped computer systems

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some systems that will be located in a remote location and there is no internet. Clearly Creative Cloud is not an option, but clearly it is all Adobe is selling. Can we still get a perpetual licence product? I cannot find a way to do so with all of the redirects forcing my search back to Creative Cloud. It seems that Creative suite is dead.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the bottom it says as of 1-9-2017 NO more CS6 http://www.adobe.com/products/cs6.html

Buying version 15 is 64bit only http://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop-premiere-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you are wondering why I posted this here...

I cannot speak and the two options available are a public forum, where nothing official is posted or a phone call where notsing nothing said can be easily confirmed, shared or retained for future review and communications.

I think it is so juvenile to make communications so one can say "prove it" and no proof can be had short of unhealthy legal proceedings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I posted ARE official Adobe pages... no more CS6 with a serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

missing my request.

With creative cloud one is required to connect to Adobe from time to time or it will license time out.

As had happened recently to one of my 3 CS3 licenses.  It now has to phone home or it is disabled.

Sure, I could go to a reinstall for the os and the reinstall the application, but still, there is a connect to verify still to deal with.

How can the license time-out be managed in a real manner for those never going to connect systems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Government accounts https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1483694 may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines