• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-Compliant Image ?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an image rejected for non-compliance.  The image sat in the "in review" folder for several weeks.  The image is a young boy sitting in a chair in our back yard.  it is technically flawless and I included a release form from his mother.  What is meant by "non-compliance" in this case?Grayson_3935b_19Jun2016_edit 2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Hi Roger,

I know of 3 possible reasons.  The first and most likely is your watermark in the upper left hand corner.  Assuming that was not on the version you sent then I have noticed that the non-compliant gets used for non-quality issues such as double submission.  In my case it was for redoing and resubmitting an image for one, and fixing the metadata for an image in the reminder folder but resubmitting instead of using the online tools to fix the metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roger,

I know of 3 possible reasons.  The first and most likely is your watermark in the upper left hand corner.  Assuming that was not on the version you sent then I have noticed that the non-compliant gets used for non-quality issues such as double submission.  In my case it was for redoing and resubmitting an image for one, and fixing the metadata for an image in the reminder folder but resubmitting instead of using the online tools to fix the metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. However, my watermark was not on the original I submitted and I only submitted this image once. I’m not sure I understand the issue with the meta data, and why would that be an issue ?

Roger Mosley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Metadata in alphabetical order as opposed to relevance is a problem, putting numbers in the title, and identifying yourself in the metadata is also a problem (I read somewhere).  With any luck, someone who actually knows your specific reason will comment soon, could be a one off.  Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again RB –

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Roger,

I checked the image. The moderators had an issue with the release you attached. Instead of attaching a diffrent one, you attached the same again. The image was refused.

Please check the releases we provide, you don't have to use them but they should have the same requirements.

You propably understand that we have to be extra careful with minors.

Best Stephanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you –

Roger Mosley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines