• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Colloberation

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use Muse for my non profit's website. To do so up to 4 different people need to be able to add, delete, edit content, and make design changes from different locations. If they use the direct publishing feature in Business Catalyst can we do this? Are we all working off the same web file on the Cloud or do we each have a different version on our computers that somehow have to be synced?

Jack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

you are asking for trouble Jack... I would use Dreamweaver in this senario but if you go the Muse way then the important points are;

Adobe id for the account that is hosting the page... ask Adobe support about this

the .muse file is what each person needs ... you can swap that around in a dropbox and each person resaves it after making changes but you need to be careful that each person makes changes at different times.

p.s, ibe (in browser editing) is an option for basic changes but the .muse file

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are asking for trouble Jack... I would use Dreamweaver in this senario but if you go the Muse way then the important points are;

Adobe id for the account that is hosting the page... ask Adobe support about this

the .muse file is what each person needs ... you can swap that around in a dropbox and each person resaves it after making changes but you need to be careful that each person makes changes at different times.

p.s, ibe (in browser editing) is an option for basic changes but the .muse file is still king

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than you. All of my people are volunteers and most have limited website skills. Unfortunately the Dreamweaver learning curve would be too difficult and since we have turnover we have to be training new people too often. We don't really need them to for "design" purposes but rather to update various lists and contribute to a monthly newsletter.

The browser editing might work for updating the lists but unfortunately it's very difficult to get any support from Adobe.

Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

elkhorn wrote:

We don't really need them to for "design" purposes but rather to update various lists and contribute to a monthly newsletter.

so a blog?

have a look here... blog is the 2nd thing = https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/8899f4b9-f47f-4929-b75e-2637...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines