• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the commission structure?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was paid .25 on some photos, but .99 on others.  Any idea why?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Common Questions, Adobe Stock gives an idea. You get 33% of whatever they pay on Adobe Stock for photography. What they pay per image will depend on which plan buyers sign up for as listed at Adobe Stock.

I have to admit that the commission structure for Adobe Stock is one of the most opaque out there and, bizarrely, there's a restriction on who can contribute to the "Premium Collection" which is a sort of invite-only, elitist group who are the only ones who will get to taste the joys of selling for so-called ELs i.e. Extended and Enhanced Licenses.

Why that is, I'm not sure. I think it should be up to the buyer to decide if a particular image is premium for their purposes or not and, on the flip side, just because I may be a "premium" photographer, it doesn't mean I can't upload something that no one in their right mind would pay an EL for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines