• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cc 2017 windows "could not apply the workspace because the file could not be found"

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with this issue as I cannot not use any filters etc. in Photoshop. I have a new computer windows, download the cc photoshop and cant use. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

It sounds like some features aren't installed or are corrupted. You may need to re-install Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is this message appearing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anytime you try to open a "workspace" except "Essentials".  Anytime you try to close a file. Anytime you try to use "Select and Mask"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in trying to use a blur gallery  tilt-shift

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but is happening with all other function in the gallery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like some features aren't installed or are corrupted. You may need to re-install Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shelton fox wrote:

Benjamin Root: It would be more helpful if a person who has nothing to say were to say nothing.

Maybe you should follow your own advice Shelton, besides Benjamin's suggestion is perfectly reasonable and probably would fix the issue-so please refrain from posting just to see your name on screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have someone getting the exact same error message. It happens when the image is closed down within Photoshop, and also when trying to open the same file when Photoshop is already open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop.  Still have the same problem with anything in the Blur Gallery.  If there was a separate download or something, that would be great.  I haven't found anything at all about a download or any other fix.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled no help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines