Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the color and pattern of the image in photoshop cc

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I sit and struggle to get a picture of a quilt to look different.

In view of the quilt is the natural waves down the quilt when it's not is completely strung out

Now I'd like me to get a different pattern on the quilt from another picture where the natural waves are still there, but the color and pattern being overwritten?

Hope you understand my question - or ask.

An example of a substance could be this:

https://www.stofogstil.dk/metervarer/jersey/printet-jersey/stretch-jersey-natur-melange-m-frugter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck. Sorry, but this is what I would call a waste of time - unless someone pays extremely well for it. While it may be possible to extract higlights and shadows even from complicated images, adpating textures to an existing curvature in a photo is a whole different matter. This can mean endless fiddling with warp transforms, liquify and otehr such tools to match the distortions. Hence it only ever makes sense for highly paid advertising or magazine work. You better look into alternate methods like simulating it with 3D or using filters and texturing effects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feared to get the answer.

Are there any effects you would recommend I should use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines