• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to paid service

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My father's credit card has been debited a week ago for annual subscription for the student creative cloud, but I still don't have access. Further my school has not been contacted to validate that I am a student.

How long must I wait for access?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For details regarding the student/teacher provisions you can refer to the following information page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Another good resource for getting information is the student and teacher edition information forum:

https://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup/student_and_teacher_edition_information_?v...

Here are some links regarding student discounts from Adobe:

http://www.adobe.com/education/students.edu.html?showEduReq=yes

http://www.adobe.com/education/student-eligibility-guide.edu.html

http://www.adobe.com/education/students/how-to-buy-eligibility.edu.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Serge,

I apologize for the time taken.

Do have any order number for the purchase?

Or if you can confirm me the Adobe ID under which you purchased the subscription, I can look it up for you and confirm.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena Kaul,

Here is my Adobe ID : <Removed by Moderator>

and the account's name : Serge R

I don't think i have any order number for the purchase, but earlier today, my dad has sent me a screenshot showing that he has been charged.

Transaction date : 16.01.2017

posted on : 17.01.2017

transaction type : Purchased

There is more infos on the screenshot such as the Reference number and the description but i'm I don't know if these information are important or to be shared yet as this is an open discussion.

So far you have my ID, I'll check with my dad for any order number when he's available.

Thanks,

Serge R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Serge,

I checked under your adobe ID but I am unable to find any order purchased under that ID.

I would advice you to Contact Customer Care as they will be able to help you out with further details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I've tried to contact them and still waiting for a response.

Do I need to ask the credit card company to start proceedings to recover the funds already debted against the credit card for services not delivered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under my account I order the product. My father's (Andrew Russell) credit card was used and accepted and the credit card confirmation id 55207557016000375883671for the CHF 232.10 charged. We did the purchase Sunday evening 15th Jan, it was posted to my father's account on the 17th Jan with transaction date 16th Jan. What is also strange is that I never received an email confirmation either. Can you help or get those responsible to contact me?

PS : My school's email was incorrect when making the order, could it be the reason of the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned that you tried to contact support and awaiting a response from them?

Do you have any case reference number for your interaction with the support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any reference number for my interactions, I have sent twice to the Costumer Care, I haven't got any notifications of a reply from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel now that Adobe has given up on trying to help me...

I remind that my dad has been charged, and I still have nothing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't believe it, adobe actually gave up..

I guess thats 200 bucks thrown out of the window..

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines