Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed Documentation

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2008 Jun 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
When i try to print the project my TOC is messed up . I get the project manger topic list on the right and TOC books on the left. How do i specify that i want only my TOC to be displayed and no the entire project manager list. I did c icons like edit, add ,delete, up and down arrows but since i have like 500 topics redoin the TOC is a pain am i beating round the bush is there a easier way to directly import TOC properly in the printed .pdf file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by the way when i print it . The document says Error!! Bookmark not defined 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the Printed Documentation article on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i read your article on printed documentation . i added maintain html topics and view all topics and on the last page i chose none css default type. After printing when i saw the table of contents shows an error!! bookmark not defined.So it was just a blank page and from the next page the contents are displayed. I don't understand what this error (bookmark not defined)means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Send me some screenshots via my site.

I will look tomorrow.

Include a link to this thread.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp