• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Page not Exporting

Enthusiast ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've learned how to use master pages when designing epubs. When I click on a particular page, I can see all the elements I've set up in my master page.

But when I export my project as an epub and preview it, none of the master page elements are visible.

I went into the Pages panel, selected the Master page and discovered that "Allow Master Item Overrides" was checked. So I unchecked it and exported it again, with the same results.

I watched David Blatner's Master Page tutorial and checked out a few other articles about master pages, but I haven't figured out what the problem is. Any tips?

Thanks.

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Master page items are not included in export to reflowable epub. The only way to include them is to actually override them to live page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Master page items are not included in export to reflowable epub. The only way to include them is to actually override them to live page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines