• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Installing Photoshop CC 2017, each time I try to launch the application I get these set of errors:

The procedure entry point _calloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\opencv_imgproc249.dll

The procedure entry point _calloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\opencv_core249.dll

The procedure entry point _calloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\libglog.dll

The procedure entry point _malloc_crt could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll

Please can anybody provide a solution to this errors? Please I will appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pedroi,

It looks like a missing DLL problem I suggest you should get in touch with Microsoft as it is an issue with the operating system.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines