• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version glitchy? Is purchased version better?

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I downloaded the trial the other day and I've been working on a Lynda tutorial, which is ok, but at times, Animate isn't doing what it should be doing. I've tried rebooting my computer, the CC program itself and completely starting over. I feel like the trial just may be glitchy, but if I upgrade, it's not doing anything but registering it, so there probably wouldn't be any difference, right? I'm new at this, so there is an absolute possibility that it's user error....but I really don't think so...I've followed the instructions to a T. I'm on a 1 yr old macbook air.

Anyone? TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know they are going to say 'what are the glitches?' so they can tell you if they are known bugs or if the glitches are more on your side. It's a bit like test driving a car and bringing it back then saying to the mechanic 'There are problems!' and leaving it at that! 😛

Cheers

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah specific answers on what glitches you're experiencing would be most useful in these types of situations. But there won't likely be any difference with the registered version no. It's likely that your graphics card just can't handle Animate. The Macbook Air was made to surf the web and type not really do intensive vector calculations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines