• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoints does not work – sometimes

Participant ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have put a menu on one page and I want that to be different width at different breakpoints. Usually that works fine, but with this very page it doesn't. On the BP at 769 I fix the width (1). Then I go to BP 1280 and then the menu is till the size från 769 (2). I drag it out (3) and go back to 769 and then the menu is too long (4). And that problem just occur at this page. Not the other page that I have done exactly the same. Why is this? What can I do?Skärmavbild 2017-01-25 kl. 22.07.50.pngSkärmavbild 2017-01-25 kl. 22.08.01.pngSkärmavbild 2017-01-25 kl. 22.08.12.pngSkärmavbild 2017-01-25 kl. 22.08.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anders Vikhult wrote:

Why is this? What can I do?Skärmavbild 2017-01-25 kl. 22.07.50.png

try taking the pin off

Skärmavbild+2017-01-25+kl.+22.07.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea, but it didn't help. I have tried on tow different computer (iMac and iBookPro) and I have restarted them both. Nothing helps. And it is so strange that it works on one of the pages. I did exactly the same on the different pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again. I still have the same problem. I have tried to delete the menu and redo them. I think I have tried everything. If anyone can help me I will be grateful. Here you can download the file.

Dropbox - Carina 2.muse.zip

Under Yoga/pilates there is three pages. The first one, Evenmang, have a menu that works. On the other two – Passbeskrivning and Ledarna – the menu doesn't work.

Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines