• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I get the MUSE widget shown in the video?

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my mistakes, I am French and I do not speak English, I use a translator

Hello,

I followed the video on the site of Adobe, devoted to the creation of a web page in responsive design by Danielle BEAUMONT.

Could you tell me how I can get the accordion widget that is featured in this video?

Indeed I do not have the same widget in my library of Muse (is there a new version of Muse?)

You can see this widget on the film at 6min18 up to 6min30

Here is the link https://helpx.adobe.com/en/muse/how-to/create-responsive-website.html?playlist=/en/ccx/v1/collection... Beginner / applaunch / basictraining / collection.ccx.js

I enclose a screenshot.

I use version 2017.0 of MUSE CC.

Cordially

Gil

widget muse.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

No. Look again!

She literally says:

"Now to save time, I’ve already designed this accordion widget. I pulled it out of the widget library and selected the accordion here and I designed some attributes, and as I paste this back to the canvas you can see … "

Also, you might have noticed, that Dani closes the widget panel, before the accordion appears on the canvas widget panel.

You see, you have to configure the accordion by yourself. Just try it, it’s very easy!

By the way: Here you find the finished

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you see in the video, is the standard accordion widget, styled with colours and "filled with a standard menu. Additionally the title bar is "filled" with an icon, which changes state-wise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

In the video Danielle de Beaumont drags directly this widget accordeon of the Library, which opens with a burger displayed.

I do not have the same rendering if I do the same manipulation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Look again!

She literally says:

"Now to save time, I’ve already designed this accordion widget. I pulled it out of the widget library and selected the accordion here and I designed some attributes, and as I paste this back to the canvas you can see … "

Also, you might have noticed, that Dani closes the widget panel, before the accordion appears on the canvas widget panel.

You see, you have to configure the accordion by yourself. Just try it, it’s very easy!

By the way: Here you find the finished demo site: http://www.kickapigeon.com/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this clarification, but the confusion also comes from the translation between what is said by Dani and what is written in the French subtitling.

I will see the demo.

Cordially

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines