• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Video from Image sequence.

Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am very new to after effect scripting, I want to create video from image sequences, I have completed importing the image sequences using scripting but not able to export the same into video. Could you please help me in this? below is my code for the same.
============================================================

app.newProject();

$.writeln("******* DONE **********");

//app.project.items.addComp("Demo", 1280, 720, 1, 10, 24);

try{

var myImportOptions = new ImportOptions();

myImportOptions.file =new File( "E:\\AE-AUTO\\mayaOut\\A C Mistakes 01.0001.jpg");

myImportOptions.sequence = true;

var myFootage = app.project.importFile(myImportOptions);

$.writeln("DONE Importing *****");

}catch(e){

$.writeln("EXCEPTION*****"+e);

=============================================

My intention to create video from those imported image sequence only.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why you are resorting to scripting. AE imports image sequences naturally, assumes by default setting in the preferences that the desired frame rate is 30 fps, and if you create a comp from the imported image sequence you can render that comp to video through the Render Cue and output module or the Adobe Media Encoder. Premiere Pro and the Adobe Media encoder will also recognize image sequences and render them to video. You can change the assumed frame rate in any of the apps. There is no trick to doing this.

I have not tried your script but if it imports an image sequence to the project panel and it shows up as an image sequence then all you have to do is create a comp from the footage and render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Rick,

I am very new to scripting, If you could point me coding examples so that it will be very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot,

Prashant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My point is that you don't need scripting to import an image sequence. It's a waste of time unless you are building something far more complicated. I would never write a script just to import an image sequence.

There is a Subspace on scripting right here on this forum. Try asking questions on scripting there. ​After Effects Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I would also never use the script to import the images, but I am having 1 lack difference sequences. that is the reason I am using the scripting to import a particular sequence and creating video out of that.

Thanks,

Prashant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Prashant,

Have you succeeded in solving your issue yet? Please let us know how you did it or if you need more help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines