• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 11 program not starting following graphics card upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running windows 7 home premium 64 bit system and have upgraded my graphics card from 2gb GEFORCE GTX640 PCIE to 2gb GEFORCE GTX 750 Ti. Following this upgrade my premiere elements 11 application will not load. Any suggestions why this could be? Also failing all else should I reinstall the premiere elements application or is there a risk that could ruin links to previous movies I've created?

Regards

Trevor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

In October and November, nVidia released a series of graphics card drivers that 'broke' a number of programs, including Premiere Elements. The latest driver release, however, should work. Go to the nVidia site and download them.

If that doesn't work, you may need to roll back your drivers to version 368.2.2, the last stable version, until nVidia fixes your particular drivers.

NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In October and November, nVidia released a series of graphics card drivers that 'broke' a number of programs, including Premiere Elements. The latest driver release, however, should work. Go to the nVidia site and download them.

If that doesn't work, you may need to roll back your drivers to version 368.2.2, the last stable version, until nVidia fixes your particular drivers.

NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Game Ready Driver WHQL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your answer on nVidia 2gb GEFORCE GTX 750 Ti graphics card - download new drivers. I downloaded latest driver and that worked.

After logging in to account I was unable to complete action to mark the answer "correct" for you. Not sure why it didn't provide that option.

Adobe Premier Elements 11 now works fine.

Thanks again for giving correct answer.

Regards

Andrew Prowse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines