• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spinning Beach Ball in InDesign?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are getting spinning beach balls in Indesign. All over the shop here on all our licenses/users machines. It has been diagnosed as the Creative Cloud File Sync service is constantly running. There is no way to turn this off now... the option to uncheck file sync is no longer displayed. The only solution to remain productive is to unplug from the LAN/internet. This is problematic if links are direct to files on a remote machine internally.

There is serious discussion now going on about moving the whole enterprise to Affinity.

I'm hoping there is just something simple we are all missing.

Anyone have a solution for turning off CC file sync and on only such when the user requests sync?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. This Beach Ball is driving me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue. every move I make.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines