• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does "Photoshop CC 2017 has stopped working" always pop up?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done everything I possibly can to fix it and nothing has worked. All uninstalled, Adobe CC Cleaner, everything and nothing has worked. Can someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Can you follow what I showed in the last post and paste in the crash report from the reliability monitor.

Note : If it mentions Lavasoft - then look for Web-Companion or Adaware and uninstall it. It is known to cause issues.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you doing anything specific in Photoshop when it pops up or is it random?

You don't say what operating system you are using as you may be able to get further information

For example - If Windows 10, can you look in reliability monitor (type reliability into the windows search box) and look for a red cross at the time of the crash. Click on that cross and then on the Photoshop event (not the action). This will give you some details of the crash which , if you post here, someone may be able to help you further.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 and each time I open it. I cant even do anything, it just automatically pops up for no reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you follow what I showed in the last post and paste in the crash report from the reliability monitor.

Note : If it mentions Lavasoft - then look for Web-Companion or Adaware and uninstall it. It is known to cause issues.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines