Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why there's still no full-sync?

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm just wondering why there is still no full sync in Lightroom? It's to bad that I've to put ever new taken picture manually in a collection to get it on my mobile devices.

This workflow is horrible! Why I can't just select the albums I want to see on my mobile devices and LR do the rest for me.

Then it would be possible to sort in new photos directly on LR-Mobile into the right albums, because they would be full-synched with LR-Cloud/Desktop.

Just have a look how nice and beautiful this works on Apple devices with iCloud.

Adobe already gots the technologie, but why this isn't used yet. We are in 2017!!

Workflow now:

Take a picture with my mobile in LR.

At home/office open LR-Desktop, sort in the taken picture into the right album AND drag it to the right collection for a vice-versa sync in the right album (collection) on my mobile.

HORRIBLE!!!

iCloud-Workflow:

Take a picture on my mobile, sort it into the right album - done!

ADOBE WAKE UP! You already lost a lot of users because of subscription. Don't lost more users because of old workflows/technology.

It's bad enough how painful slow your cloud-sync is on my 20MBit UPLOAD connection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Lightroom Mobile is not designed or intended to provide online display of your entire photo library. You need to be selective and create collections that can be shared. I doubt you will be able to get Adobe to "wake up" on this. You seem to be asking for something more than has been allowed for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile is not designed or intended to provide online display of your entire photo library. You need to be selective and create collections that can be shared. I doubt you will be able to get Adobe to "wake up" on this. You seem to be asking for something more than has been allowed for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADOBE WAKE UP! You already lost a lot of users because of subscription. Don't lost more users because of old workflows/technology.

You are not talking to Adobe here, this is a user-to-user forum, and complaining to us doesn't get things changed, because we can't change things.

Please submit a feature request directly to Adobe at Photoshop Family Customer Community .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines