Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Einblendung wie bei desem Video bei Sekunde 5

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TRAUM URLAUB im BESTEN HOTEL der Welt - YouTube

Ich würde gerne so eine Einblendung in mein Projekt einfügen habe aber keine Ahnung wie ich das machen soll.

Einfach mal auf den Link gehen und bei Sekunde 5 des Videos gucken. (unten Rechts)

[ Verschoben aus dem Forum für die Community-Hilfe-Anwendung zu einem angemesseneren Forum. Auch bearbeitet den Titel zu prägnanter - Moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

I gave you a step by step. It is pretty easy. Here's what the composition would look like:

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 3.21.47 AM.png

Starting at the bottom:

1. Create a shape layer using the rectangle tool, animate the position and size of the shape layer making sure that the position keyframes are set to linear interpretation using the Keyframe Interpretation menu you get when right clicking on a position keyframe
  2. The size if the shape layer rectangle starts our big enough to cover the entire text layer but as it moves down you reduce the he

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that in After Effects with basic shape layer animation, text layers, and the use of Track Mattes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about this graphic animation:

Screen Shot 2017-01-28 at 11.02.27 AM.png

It can be recreated with duplicate text layers for each color, a solid or shape layer for the white banner and a couple of animated track mattes or masks to do the reveal. All basc AE skills. There are no effects or plug-ins that will do this kind of thing with the click of a button.

I would create the first text layer and animate the text, duplicate the animated text layer, put a solid or a shape layer between the text layers, animate the solid or shape layer, then use the top copy of the text as a track matte for the solid layer.

If you are new to AE please start here: Basic AE​ (I hope there is a German version or translations available for you.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you make a template for me ?? would be very nice i need this for school until monday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking us to do your homework for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i just need this one thing. i edited the hole project on my own just this one thing is missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave you a step by step. It is pretty easy. Here's what the composition would look like:

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 3.21.47 AM.png

Starting at the bottom:

1. Create a shape layer using the rectangle tool, animate the position and size of the shape layer making sure that the position keyframes are set to linear interpretation using the Keyframe Interpretation menu you get when right clicking on a position keyframe
  2. The size if the shape layer rectangle starts our big enough to cover the entire text layer but as it moves down you reduce the height to the thickness of the line you want between the layers
  3. Add your first text layer above the Shape layer and put it into position
  4. Duplicate the text layer
  5. Set the original copy of the text layer as an inverted alpha track matte for the shape layer
  6. Apply Set Channels to the copy of the text layer and set the source to the text layer and invert the matte
  7. Set the in point for the duplicate text layer to the start vertical movement of the shape layer
  8. Add your second line of text and animate the transparency to fade it on at the right time
  9. To make the whole animation easy to position parent all of the layers to the duplicate text layer

There you go. One approach to the problem. There are many ways to do this but I think this is the fastest and easiest one that uses the fewest keyframes.

If you really want to get fancy you can tie the Source Text of the bottom text layer to the source text with an expression by simply dragging the expression pickwhip from the original source text property to the duplicate (yellow) source text layer. Now whoever you type in the top test layer appears in the second text layer. That's how you would create your own template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i dont understand this instruction. can you send me the ae file pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines