• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to acticate LR after upgrade

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used LR3 for years without problems but needed an upgrade for my new Nikon files, and also wanted to have the new features too. So I purchased the upgrade to LR6/CC. During installation process I was told I cannot activate because I have no Internet access, which was odd, as I certainly had i-net connection but after 3rd effort I clicked offline installation. Worked fine, I could do what I needed to do without problems then.

Now I did not use LR for a couple of months due to my father's death follwed by a heavy flu attack - and now, to my huge surprise I am getting screens telling me I cannot access LR anymore. Sorry, Screens in german language.

http://prnt.sc/e19d35

http://prnt.sc/e19dk7

Can anyone from support please contact me? I am not very educated on the Computer, it would be really helpful if someone could help me via remote Access! I am sure you will need more time to coach me through the problem.

Thank you,
Ulrike

http://prntscr.com/e19cg7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, try here:

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, maybe there are other users or power user who already have spotted the same Problem and may offer advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, if you really want to resolve this issue it might be a good idea for you to click on the link that was provided and initiate a live chat session  with an Adobe representative. These types of issues normally cannot be resolved by changing some magical setting in Lightroom. The solution requires the assistance from Adobe staff people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You screen captures are not shown when I click on the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dj_paige - These are online screen shots. If they do not work when you click it you maybe can help yourself by copy and paste the URL into your browser? However, they are in german language anyway but maybe you recognize the layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clicking on the link or pasting the URL into a browser should give the same result.

When I click on them, I do not see screen captures of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see the screenshots

"Registration required

To activate the software, you must login with an Adobe ID..."

lr-german-screenshot1.png

"Check serial number -

Connect to the internet to check your serial number"

lr-german-screenshot2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines