Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 on two computers?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I have LR6 on only two computers. Still I receive a message that I have it on more then two!!! A message tells me that I have deactivate one program on the third compurer which does not have any LR6. I am afraid that LR6 will be wiped out on my second computer within only 20 Days. Of course I can try to delete the program on my first computer but should it be neceesary. Please, help me! Glenn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Please contact Adobe Customer Support using Chat and they will help you:

Kontakta kundtjänst

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can happen if you installed LR initially on a different system (1st out of 3) and then uninstalled it without first deactivating the license. If that's not the case you can: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear Sir,

It did not help. A clarification: I have three (3) computers (1, 2 and 3). No 1 is the oldest (mor then ten years old) and it does not have any LR-program. (In fact it has not have any LR program during at least last 10 years). This computer I will not use in the future. Compgurer No 2, which is about 4-5 years old has a LR6 program: No 3 is the newest and I just installed LR6 on it and it is in this computurre I receive this anoying message that I have LR6 on three computers,  which is fals! Since the message tels me that I have only 20 Days left to use it I am becoming very nervours. If I have to deactive the licence on computer 1. How do I do tha,t since it has not this program. I do not know how to handle it and I ask you to help me. Perhaps you can help to get rid of this message on my newest computer (no 3) and allow me to use the program? Alternative,  should I delete the program on computer 2 but how do I decatived the licensen on this computer? I realy want to use the program on computrer 3. Best regards/Glenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe Customer Support using Chat and they will help you:

Kontakta kundtjänst

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines