Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shrinking Preset UI?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15b0dc2198f80c1420815c85e675f228.png

So my preset selection window has been 'shrinking' over time and I don't know what's caused it. It's now so small that I cannot select anything within it. I have no idea how to make it bigger or wider. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just right click on any Layer Icon with your Layers Palette and from the drop down menu select Large Thumbnails.

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 18.26.21.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That only changes the size of the preview icons in the layer palette. Changing the size of icons, no matter where I do it, has had no effect on getting the window I'm talking about to resize so that everything within it actually shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some changes such as to UI windows take effect the next time you open the program so try closing down Photoshop then opening it up again.

Thanks,

Sim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might have to reset the preferences. Go to photoshop > Preferences > General and select Reset preferences on quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines