• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone else gotten this notice?

Engaged ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should I do, install it or not? I can't tell if it a scam or legit. Chrome says it's plugin is up to date so why am I getting this? I've already posted to the Flash forum but that place is convoluted and deep so I don't think I'll get a response. Can someone suggest something. So far my solutions been to just close the window but I'd like to stop it from popping up all the time?

2017-01-29_11-45-00.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am always suspicious of pop-up windows as they can be caused by malware as well as legitimate software. I'd recommend downloading the latest update directly from Adobe, as John points out. That way you can be sure that you are running the latest version and that your update is coming from a legitimate source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have replied to your original post at .

Locking this duplicate post.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines