• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need someone who is proficient with Adobe Muse to help me learn the program.

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have had my own business for about a year now. I have always wanted a website to sell my merchandise on. I am currently a graphic design student, so using Illustrator, and photoshop i am pretty good at. But What I am not good at is web design. Well Coding really. So I want to learn Adobe Muse to get a grasp on the basics of web design, where their is more design than code. I understand a little code is involved. But nothing major. So i am asking for someone to teach me the program or help me learn it with the ecommerce platform Ecwid. Now you dont need to know ecwid, Just creating a fast and responsive(design) and site that is easy to use and does what i need it to do. If you can help, that would be great!

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

starting from nothing?

basics = https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/29d290fd-8ddd-4581-baa4-61a2...

medium = https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/8899f4b9-f47f-4929-b75e-2637...

then goto this site; = What's New | Adobe Muse CC

look at the site of day listings, watch the jams and get a feel for some of the stuff you don't yet know... then come back here and ask questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, But that doesnt help me. I know how to use muse. Its just with the custom widgets I have, their isnt much context on how to use them exactly with the eCommerce platform i chose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GG_Designs wrote:

Its just with the custom widgets I have,

the j26 widget? = eCommerce | Adobe Muse Widgets

I've only used it once and it was just copy/ paste the id code to link to your account... you do have a LOT of options for display but that allows you to match your design and isn't anything to do with how the widget works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to use the widgets, i just dont know where to put them on my site, Like the videos just show how to use them. Not where to put them or how to edit the icons or the stock images. because when I put it on my site, it didnt look right at all. Can you help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GG_Designs,

This might not be the answer you are looking for, but I suggest that you create a complete website using the tutorials on the Muse website. You will have a much better understanding about what you want to do.

If you still have issues after that, get back to us here, and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines