• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brush lags when zoomed *only after using 'undo' command* ..?

Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,, this issue has been irking me for a while:

When I zoom-in and use the brush tool, everything works fine.. until I make a mistake, and have to use the 'UNDO' command. After that, the brush lags like crazy, and to get rid of the lag I have to stop everything, zoom-out, and then zoom back in (and then rinse/repeat). Obviously this doesn't really allow for a work flow.. Any advice on fixing this would be much appreciated,, thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Hi

I'm not seeing that here. It would be useful to know some system information and what you are doing with the brush at the time e.g. were you using the brush to paint on a layer/ a mask / a channel etc, so that someone on a similar system can try and replicate it.

My system for comparison : CC2017.0.1 ; Windows 10 Pro; 64GB RAM AMD HD7970 3GB graphics

Preferences Performance - Use Graphics Processor checked and drawing mode set to  "Advanced" - Cache level 4 ; Cache size 1024k

Wacom Intuos Pro - D

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm not seeing that here. It would be useful to know some system information and what you are doing with the brush at the time e.g. were you using the brush to paint on a layer/ a mask / a channel etc, so that someone on a similar system can try and replicate it.

My system for comparison : CC2017.0.1 ; Windows 10 Pro; 64GB RAM AMD HD7970 3GB graphics

Preferences Performance - Use Graphics Processor checked and drawing mode set to  "Advanced" - Cache level 4 ; Cache size 1024k

Wacom Intuos Pro - Driver 6.3.17-3

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for the response.. i found that if I press "command z" to undo instead of "option command z," there are no lag issues.. So this solves my issue for the time being..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines