• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop settings not working: How to apply develop settings in Tethered Capture using Lightroom CC 2015.8

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There ,

I'm trying apply develop setting while shooting tethered . I took one image then made some necessary changes like white balance , tint . After that selected develop settings same as previous one. But the next image I captured is coming without the develop setting. Can you please guide on the same ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Have you tried creating your own preset? After adjusting your white balance click on the plus icon to the right of Presets. Choose a name, check White Balance and any other settings you may need and click Create.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Canon 600D which is also in the list of supported camera. I'm having latest version of lightroom , camera firmware is 1.0.3 which is also upto date , licensed version of Windows 10 with latest updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using “Same As Previous” or save a new user preset and choose it in the Tether dialog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwfyl7ckdH0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for the reply. I did the same & I followed the video that shared but It didn't work that is the reason I posted it here , But really thanks a lot . I appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried creating your own preset? After adjusting your white balance click on the plus icon to the right of Presets. Choose a name, check White Balance and any other settings you may need and click Create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not tried it actually but everytime you want to make change its pain to create preset . Because if I chose to change it again I will again need to create preset rather than choosing same as previous. It doesn't solve purpose of same as previous. But I tried Lightroom preset like black & white but even at that preset it didn't apply the preset setting on the next click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Develop one sample photo and make a Preset.

Modify and save other preset versions,

Save the presets with names that are easy to find-  eg.  T1 T2 T3 T4.

Now when you tether, you select a Preset on the tether window-

You can change this preset as you take more tethered photos by clicking on the drop-down menu.

ScreenShot109.jpg

ScreenShot110.jpg   ScreenShot111.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines