• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing an image from 320 to 640 (Photoshop CC)

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a quick question, and I really don't get why this happens. I have a photoshop fill with a few layercomps. Everything is aligned perfectly when you switch through the different layercomps. Now here's where it gets weird, and I'm not sure why this happens. I proportionally increase the width of the design from 320px to 640px. The current layercomp that is selected is increased perfectly, but the second I choose a different layercomp things shift. If I click back to the original one it's shifted as well now. Now everything is aligned, but positioned incorrectly. So if I do an export "Layercomps to files" it's all messed up. Anyone know how to stop this, or why it's doing that? Is this a bug in photoshop?

My temp solution is just to do the image size increase 1 by 1 and save them out 1 by 1. Definitely a pain when you have a lot of different layercomps.

Thanks for your help!

-Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were the Layer Comps created with »Position« checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t reproduce the issue, can you provide the file for testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a file I created quick to share what's happening to my file. If you change the file size to 640px wide notice where everything is placed. Then change the layercomp and you'll see a shift. That shift is what I don't want to happen.

Dropbox - test.psd

Thanks for the help!

-Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines