• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

perpetual licence for LR6

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i want to buy a perpetual licence for LR, not a subscription.

I have 2 questions about that:

I have installed LR for a trial with the creative cloud. If i well understood, it's LR CC. if i buy LR from the Adobe web site (130,80€), is it sufficient to activate my installed LR?

And what's difference between LR6 and LRCC?

Thank you very much.

Michel ENFROY.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Yes, once you purchase LR 6 from Adobe (or anywhere else), you get a serial number which you can apply to your LR CC installation, which magically turns LR CC into LR 6!

The difference between LR CC and LR 6:

Compare Lightroom CC vs. versions 5 & 6 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC history

Please note in that chart, it's a bit outdated, however, the dehaze feature, the guided upright feature and a few other features in LR CC are not available in LR 6.

By the way, if you're not interested in the Cloud,

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And also, of course i'm not interrested by the cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, once you purchase LR 6 from Adobe (or anywhere else), you get a serial number which you can apply to your LR CC installation, which magically turns LR CC into LR 6!

The difference between LR CC and LR 6:

Compare Lightroom CC vs. versions 5 & 6 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC history

Please note in that chart, it's a bit outdated, however, the dehaze feature, the guided upright feature and a few other features in LR CC are not available in LR 6.

By the way, if you're not interested in the Cloud, you could still subscribe to Lightroom CC, get more features, and just NOT use (turn off) Lightroom Mobile, and your photos never wind up in the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everybody.

Thank you dj_paige, you're right.

I bought LR6 and i got a download link and a licence number. I used it and i not needed to reinstall my product.

Remarque : Si vous avez déjà téléchargé une version d'essai de Lightroom, inutile de la re-télécharger sur Adobe Store. Il suffit de récupérer le numéro de série sur Adobe Store et de le saisir dans votre version d'essai du logiciel. Pour ce faire, lancez Lightroom et cliquez sur le lien d'acquisition de la licence du logiciel dans l'écran de décompte de la version d'essai. Si cet écran ne s'affiche pas, choisissez Aide > Se déconnecter et relancez Lightroom. Si vous avez acheté une mise à jour Lightroom, vous serez invité à saisir le numéro de série précédent lors de l'installation. Pour savoir où le trouver, consultez l'article suivant : http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_serial_numbers_fr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines