Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I cannot see the bottom of any dialogue boxes to click ok/cancel etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

I assume Adobe Lightroom> if so, its a well known issue that Adobe is fully aware of

work around - set your desktop to a different rez, make the edits you need then reset your desktop back to widescreen

Screenshot (68).png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe product are you using? I'll move your question to the correct forum. This is a non technical forum.

Have you adjusted the screen resolution in some way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume Adobe Lightroom> if so, its a well known issue that Adobe is fully aware of

work around - set your desktop to a different rez, make the edits you need then reset your desktop back to widescreen

Screenshot (68).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the taskbar (the bar across the bottom of the screen), select settings and then turn on "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BKKDon wrote:

Right click on the taskbar (the bar across the bottom of the screen), select settings and then turn on "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode"

when you move the mouse down to click ok the taskbar will just pop back up and block you... at least it does in windows 8.1, 8 and 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Lightroom forum.

I'd be interested to know what screen resolution you're using when you see this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines