• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using data from Mocha, to accompany track in After Effects

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been wanting a solution for this for a while but haven't needed it until now.

I'm wanting to stabilise position and rotation of a clip.

After Effects however is only skilled enough to track one of the two faint points of the clip, and I'd like to apply data from a track in Mocha to the bad track point in After Effects.

Is this possible, and if so, how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple copy & paste? All depends on how you set it up in mocha and what data you're actually generating. Of course some dummy Null and an expression or parenting may be required. Without a better explanation and perhaps some screenshots nobody can be more specific, but it sounds perfectly doable.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BenTaylor,

Sorry to hear of your issue, but did Mylenium's advice assist you in solving the problem? Please let us know!

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines