• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Let me explain this situation it is unacceptable

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About 3 months ago, I made a call to a Korean service center in order to register a creative cloud on sale for students.(I assumed it was November.)

The price was about 16400 won and I thought it would be cheaper than previously enrolled ones(single app: Indesign, Illustrator and so on..)

So the staff answering my phone requested me to cancel those single apps and register the creative cloud in another account. So I followed his statement right after I heard. So I believed that it would work well. But last week, I realized when I started on an illustrator app, the notification screen appeared that explains 5 days left. It was automatically transformed into test version(free). So, I complained this morning but a staff said we sent you an email about automatic change into free use because of an error of the card I used. I rechecked the email I received and notification was too simple to understand the content.(it states that your automatic purchase was stopped and creative cloud will be transformed into test version. ) At that moment i firstly saw this comment, I mistakenly understood that single apps of my previous account are not available anymore and I agreed with it because I canceled them by myself. Anyway it is obvious that the card I used has been working well and my family including me has never canceled a monthly use of this card. But the Korean service center attributed this fault to us and if you want to continue using apps, make a purchase for current price: 23100 a month. I would appreciate you reply me as fast as possible.    

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines