• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I guess Adobe has plenty of money

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zero customer support. No one to email or call regarding a question about PURCHASE. I mean really. How bloody atrocious and arrogant can one company be??? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacob,

I apologize for the trouble you are facing.

I tried to check under the Adobe ID on forums but was unable to get any details.

Can you confirm me the Adobe ID under which you have made the purchase?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how things went:

1) Somebody in our company wants two short term licenses for Adobe Animate, and asks me to purchase them.

2) I find them on Amazon.com, but I am unable to buy them there due to geographical restrictions (Denmark).

3) I go to the Danish version of adobe and have to signup, fine...

4) ... and I have to verify my email account thrice, not so fine.

5) I have to jump through various hoops to finally put the 2 licenses in the basket, but the price structure is very unclear (poorly translated to Danish).

6) So I try to contact someone from Adobe about the price, and this is where I blew a fuse. I mean really. What is the point of forcing me through the Danish site, when all your "support" is in US phone numbers? I mean,I have no problem calling a US number, but considering the price was in Danish Kroner, well, I thought it would be better to speak to someone from your Danish department, but apparently it doesn't exist.

7) So, okay fine, I will go through with this regardless and I reach the payment page and OH there IS a Danish number. I will just call that....

8) ......... aaaand I get an automated phone reply/hoops in English that sends me in circles twice until I gave up.

9) And I could not find any sort of email / chat / online form for contact anywhere. Sigh.

So I gave up and we will not be buying anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for this experience that you had to go through.

I will pass on this feedback to the concerned team.

Also, Please see the private message that I have sent to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines