• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc can't run action

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

action runs perfect while in pscc, but when i create the droplet and put in action folder in LRCC it basically telling me each step in my action isn't available??

any ideas as to why this is happening?

if i drag my files directly onto the droplet, it gives me the same errors.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 6.05.30 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Owenpga,

Actions designed for Photoshop cannot be operated in Lightroom CC. You can use and create new presets. Refer Lightroom plug-ins and free presets

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to run them before in LR using a droplet and there's plenty of youtube tutorials on how to set it up?.

Like i mentioned in the question, when i create the droplet on the desktop and drag a photo into in, it still gives the me the "! currently not available windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this video helps. It has some useful tips on dialog over-rides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJtOaeoT4s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the video, unfortunately that was the first video i watched and when i do exactly as she suggests, i get the ! window errors like i attached to the original question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be exporting from LR. The droplet must be selected under post processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am exporting from LR?  i grab my action from the export window in post processing tab. never an issue before?

I'm not sure its a LR issue as dragging an image directly on the droplet as it sits on desktop doesn't seem to work either.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 11.33.28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so it looks like i needed to save and close the action before creating droplet.

a little confusing to me in that running the action in PS worked fine without the save and close.

anyway that was the fix.

thanks for your input.

Owen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Owen the action must always be separate and complete. The droplet is just the executable file for running the action.

Glad you found the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so i thought i had the fix but.........

i found the issue but not sure how to work around it.

i'm trying to open up multiple images  (of same image) they each need to be on their own layer. i think this is where the problems come in. if i bring all 4 images in on their own layers in PS and run the action the action runs fine.

when i try to drag 4 images onto the droplet the problems start, as it's only looking for one image and not the 4.

is there a work around for this other than to open images as layers and manually run the action once inside PS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I think you may need to use Edit In >> Open As Layers rather than exporting with the droplet. When the layerd document opens you should be able to run the action separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines